T-RackS Comprexxor - The Swiss Army knife of compressors intro price

chris.r

6 hours ago, Greg said:

Thanks. Not sure how I missed that! Guess two things I don’t have are mixbox and philharmonic 2. 

Without deals forums, I would also miss all of them. I tried subscribing to their newsletter with many different email address, but I never receive it.

• Like 1

For some context MixBox at $50 is based on the sale which is only on the Crossgrade plus a previous customer loyalty coupon (so basically a deal for existing/loyal customers stacked) based on this:  "Customers that have purchased at least 5 T-RackS processors, T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 SE, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, T-RackS 5 MAX, Total Studio 2 MAX, iLoud Micro Monitor, iLoud MTM, & Lurssen Mastering Console will get an additional $/€ 50 automatic coupon applied at checkout"

So it seems we kind of get it both ways with "you don't give good enough deals to existing loyal customers" but also "see?  look how low the price went, you should wait" which to me seems at best lacking context and at worst possibly a bit misleading.  We could have been justified in removing that coupon for this promotion.

And the $25/$50 T-RackS deal is not a typical deal, it coincides with our 25th Anniversary celebration.

So those examples taken out of context can give you an impression that might not be 100% accurate or will take much longer to reach price-wise than is being implied.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Wonder how this one compares to Slate’s. 

Since I have UAD and Slate and now this one along side Empirical Labs' Arouser I'll have to do some comparative analysis (someday). 

Although I may not be pro enuf to tell the difference.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Since I have UAD and Slate and now this one along side Empirical Labs' Arouser I'll have to do some comparative analysis today. 

That would be great!

And yes you are 😉

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

Since I have UAD and Slate and now this one along side Empirical Labs' Arouser I'll have to do some comparative analysis (someday). 

Yoo pro enuf ol rite. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Greg said:

I somehow misread the sale and thought 50% off landed at $99. Was happy to see it at $50 and purchased last night.  

I have all T-Racks except the new one, so still not sold that mixbus would be useful to me. If I could use jam points to reduce this to $35, I’d do it, but apparently this offer doesn’t allow use of jam points

6 hours ago, Greg said:

I somehow misread the sale and thought 50% off landed at $99. Was happy to see it at $50 and purchased last night.  

Is that $50 deal gone?

I see it for $99 and can use jampoints to get it for $69.99

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Is that $50 deal gone?

I see it for $99 and can use jampoints to get it for $69.99

From Pete's Post above...

For some context MixBox at $50 is based on the sale which is only on the Crossgrade plus a previous customer loyalty coupon (so basically a deal for existing/loyal customers stacked) based on this:  "Customers that have purchased at least 5 T-RackS processors, T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 SE, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, T-RackS 5 MAX, Total Studio 2 MAX, iLoud Micro Monitor, iLoud MTM, & Lurssen Mastering Console will get an additional $/€ 50 automatic coupon applied at checkout"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

MixBox at $50

I give.  70 processors for $50 bucks??  You got me...    B|

Now when will they add Comprexxor to Mixbox?   It's obviously a glaring oversight.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

For those that got the Total Studio 3 Max bundle, does the Arc software can be used with any microphone for the measurement, or do we need to buy a special mic for this?

I'm pretty sure it requires the IK Mems Mic for which it's calibrated...but I could be wrong