T-RackS Comprexxor - The Swiss Army knife of compressors intro price

chris.r

Pure elation in a compressor
Recreated down to the finest detail
T-RackS Comprexxor is based on one of the most flexible and creative analog compressors ever made. With eight selectable curves, selectable 2nd or 3rd order harmonic saturation, high-pass/band-pass filters on the sidechain path and much more, Comprexxor delivers endless sonic flexibility, whether that’s emulating classic sounds of the past or inspiring new ones for tomorrow.

• Knee-type compressor emulates classic analog gear
  • Versatile tools for subtle to radical sound shaping
  • 8 distinct ratio curves with optical and GB modes
  • Automatic threshold adjusts to each ratio selection
  • Warm 2nd and 3rd level harmonics with tone control
  • Advanced sidechain section with 2 adjustable filters

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trcomprexxor/?pkey=t-racks-single-comprexxor

€129.99 €99.99

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Ohhhh...IK Distressor...

This part makes me do this  :D

All current Total Studio 3 MAX users and those who purchase Total Studio 3 MAX before June 30, 2021 will receive a free copy of T-RackS Comprexxor.

You got total studio  ? 

Usually i can try to get those prior to release for a video covering , but Ryan must have forgot me :( 

Probleme being when i record a video , i must be off internet to get it work great , but not an option with IK way to do demo since i have to be online  ....

Edited by Zo
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Just watched it , i really love the way the made it efficient interface wise , sidechain , harmonics , even the opto mode is brillantly done !! 

• Like 2

I have bought my Sunset Studio reverb on the recent sale as it was too hard to pass by when using jam points so I was like "good bye group buy" LOL

but now I'm really starting thinking about it again, will there be a group buy this year...? hopefully yes🙏

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 2

Just now, chris.r said:

I have bought my Sunset Studio reverb on the recent sale as it was too hard to pass by when using jam points so I was like "good by group buy" LOL

but now I'm really starting thinking about it again, will there be a group buy this year...? hopefully yes

Most likely...they're usually later in the year, but the sales that they have been having are 
kind of like a group buy.  When you can buy 4 T-Racks Processors for the price of one...that's kind
of like a group buy

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

When you can buy 4 T-Racks Processors for the price of one...

nothing can beat those 10 for 1 I've been part of a few years ago

on the other hand there's not much left for me to pick up, just the EQ PA alone LOL... and now the new compress... comprexxor

perhaps they could mix some T-Racks with Sampletank/Amplitube stuff in a group buy again

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

33 minutes ago, jesse g said:

OH MY!!!!

Place Total Studio Max in your cart and go to Check out and it discounted to $299.99.

What a Surprise 😀

I would probably bite on that. My offer is $399, if I didn't just buy Sunset and T-Racks Leslie I'd be in.

Rocky