SampeTekk Spring Sale

cclarry

17 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Thanks Fleer and Cclary, I downloaded the demo for TVBO and quite liked it, so I'll probably get that one.

WG Mk II could be interesting Fleer. I was considering Black Grand as well, but I'd like something for modern/pop as well on this one, so WG might be a better choice I guess.

Make sure you get the WG2 MkII, dear MusicMan.

Here are some other Sampletekk staples I mentioned in the VI Control thread:

Rain Piano is quite special, even Mk1. Check out Vertikal Mk2 for another great upright.
Also, if you're into using mono pianos in your compositions, have a look at Singular. That one's singular indeed 
I personally dig the INIL Choir a lot, and even BOB Brass is interesting, as are the Renaissance Flutes. Tubed Keys Mk1 73 is a fine Rhodes.
By the way, TVBO includes both 7CG Mk2 and TBO Mk2. Not to be missed. And WG2 MkII of course.

Here is a playlist covering many of the Sampletekk pianos I have reviewed in the past, enjoy.
So some of these are from some Audio Plugin Deals and other promotions but this might help give you an idea of the sound of these.

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Here are some other Sampletekk staples I mentioned in the VI Control thread:

Rain Piano is quite special, even Mk1. Check out Vertikal Mk2 for another great upright.
Also, if you're into using mono pianos in your compositions, have a look at Singular. That one's singular indeed 
I personally dig the INIL Choir a lot, and even BOB Brass is interesting, as are the Renaissance Flutes. Tubed Keys Mk1 73 is a fine Rhodes.
By the way, TVBO includes both 7CG Mk2 and TBO Mk2. Not to be missed. And WG2 MkII of course.

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Make sure you get the WG2 MkII, dear MusicMan.

Thanks Fleer, I picked up TVBO and WG2 MkII. Just downloading them now :)

Interestingly it seems you only get 2 weeks of downloading and then the DL expires apparently.

Do you know if it's possible to download them again in future? I always keep the original DL, but it would be good to know if I'm still covered.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Here is a playlist covering many of the Sampletekk pianos I have reviewed in the past, enjoy.
So some of these are from some Audio Plugin Deals and other promotions but this might help give you an idea of the sound of these.

These sounded great too Simeon, although I'm sure your playing helped :)

I can see I'll likely grab something from these at some stage as well!

Very good point on the libraries having a different feeling to them and drawing different things out of us.

That's why I don't mind owning a few, as I feel that way with them too :) 

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

Thanks Fleer, I picked up TVBO and WG2 MkII. Just downloading them now :)

Interestingly it seems you only get 2 weeks of downloading and then the DL expires apparently.

Do you know if it's possible to download them again in future? I always keep the original DL, but it would be good to know if I'm still covered.

Thanks!

Yeah, just shoot them an email and they’ll do a prompt reset. 
Per, Sampletekk’s head honcho, is a straight up guy, no worries at all. 

• Like 1