SampeTekk Spring Sale

cclarry

SampleTekk's SpringSale with a 80% discount on all our samples is coming up!     

As a customer to SampleTekk, you will have a chance to get an even better discount, before the sale starts!

To get your 90% discount, just write "prespring", (without the ""), in the shopping carts coupon field and hit apply. (All prices in store are regular, discount will be reduced when applying the code).

This offer ends when the regular sale starts, May 15

https://www.sampletekk.com/

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

Still some of the best pianos around and cheap as chips now. 

I have a bunch of Sampletekk/Per's pianos, but I still haven't picked up Vertikal. I suppose now is the time. I'm a sucker for upright pianos. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

6 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

Vertikal's worth having!

It's around $10 USD with the sale, so it's impossible to resist. FTR, I had to do a search to find the Vertikal MKII, as it's not shown using the site's navigational links (only the earlier version is shown). I sent Per an email to let him know. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Promidi said:

This requires full Kontakt.   (The only instrument that works with the free Kontakt Player is SampleTekk Black, that comes with a license)

Sampletekk does have libraries in the SFZ and HALion formats too. I have their Rain piano as a KONTAKT library and as a SFZ library. But if you qualify for the 90% off sale you can pick up Black -- a really high quality grand piano library for $10 USD, which is an incredibly low price for a piano library of that quality and a KONTAKT player library as well. 

1 hour ago, Promidi said:

This requires full Kontakt.   (The only instrument that works with the free Kontakt Player is SampleTekk Black, that comes with a license)

Not sure that the Black works with Kontakt Player anymore. You can only select EXS24, Halion, or Kontakt Full.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Just purchased Black Grand MK II. That is one massive download: 36 separate files!

How large are we talking? Unless I missed it, they don't seem to list the DL/install size any of the libraries!

Any other good recommendations from anyone apart from Vertical and Black?

11 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

How large are we talking? Unless I missed it, they don't seem to list the DL/install size any of the libraries!

Getting TVBO for $24.90 would be a good way to go IMO

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Getting TVBO for $24.90 would be a good way to go IMO

Yeah. That’s their best one. Crazy price for what used to be TBO and 7 Seas. Don’t forget it’s a Yamaha, though. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MusicMan said:

WG MkII

Edith: it's WG2 MkII

Edited by Fleer
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fleer said:

WG MkII

Thanks Fleer and Cclary, I downloaded the demo for TVBO and quite liked it, so I'll probably get that one.

WG Mk II could be interesting Fleer. I was considering Black Grand as well, but I'd like something for modern/pop as well on this one, so WG might be a better choice I guess.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Thanks Fleer and Cclary, I downloaded the demo for TVBO and quite liked it, so I'll probably get that one.

WG Mk II could be interesting Fleer. I was considering Black Grand as well, but I'd like something for modern/pop as well on this one, so WG might be a better choice I guess.

It's very useful - quite different from most grands!

• Like 1