PA Flash Sale - Phil's Cascade

cclarry

JUST $39.99 TODAY!*

ELY-PHC-3999
Use this voucher code during checkout!
Offer ends May 13, 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if
you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts
of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/elysia_phils_cascade.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

lol somebody really want to hurt vsm4 release or i'm tripping ?

Anyone releasing a saturation plugin for almost $200, isn't exaclty trying to help their own sales.  

If they brought it to market with a reasonable $50 price point, sure, I'd make some correlation.  But two different customers for a $40 plugin (or less with vouchers) and one for nearly $200 with no discount path....

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Anyone releasing a saturation plugin for almost $200, isn't exaclty trying to help their own sales.  

If they brought it to market with a reasonable $50 price point, sure, I'd make some correlation.  But two different customers for a $40 plugin (or less with vouchers) and one for nearly $200 with no discount path....

I'm talking timing here , same day VSM3 , the day after another mixbuss saturator .... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zo said:

I'm talking timing here , same day VSM3 , the day after another mixbuss saturator .... 

I'm aware, I just think the audience is different.  6 years on the market for the VSM3 which has seen countless discounts for years now.  Maybe it was planned, but I also don't think that such a sale was wholy deteremental to the sale of the vsm4 due to the time on the market, the price structure, as well as the distribution system. 

You mentioned hurting the release, honestly the VSM3 sale got me to look at the VSM4 release, and if anyone else was like me...that means they got some traffic they wouldn't have otherwise.  I'd imagine PA has a FAR greater audience than Vertigo does...