Soundtoys Spring Sale

cclarry

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

It seems like they quit at the height of their game. When I bought the v5 bundle, I kinda thought I was also buying into future development.

Same.  No complaints whatsoever though. It's an insanely deep and incredibly creative and fun package. I still haven't taken the time to go through all the great plugins.  Honestly, I have no idea what they would/could do next, unless it's a different direction entirely.

29 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Has anyone thought to just email them and ask them what they've been up to lately?

I have a couple of times over the years but never heard back.

Still great plugins and a great value, especially the FX Rack!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Has anyone thought to just email them and ask them what they've been up to lately? Lol seriously, I almost *have* to know. I think I will. Soundtoys must not be the main gig of whoever is behind their stuff

I'm in a soundtoys FB group and I'm pretty sure people have emailed them, but they didn't get any news.

After passing it by for years, while I waited to know more about the plugins, I was finally ready to buy the whole set last BF.   And then for the first time ever, they didn't discount it at all.   They did say that they would make an announcement at some point about a sale on Soundtoys 5.

My problem with them is I like to audition plugins before buying. And I spend many hours auditioning a plugin, comparing it against everything I have to see if it really offers something different.  But they only allow you to audition ALL their plugins.  Anyway, they gave a nice demo on their whole Effects Rack last summer and that finally sold me.  But then they didn't do the 50% off loyalty price sale

I wrote them and said you have my money now if you can offer me the same exact deal you offered me the last three years, but they didn't respond to the email.

So now I think even if they do offer the deal again, I'm probably not going to buy it.  Maybe I'll wait until 2030 for Soundtoys 6.  😀

• Great Idea 1