Platinum Activation

Crox

Question

Just done a clean install of win 10 on my laptop and re-installed Platinum(from my backup drive) with all the goodies that I paid for, but they just come up in demo mode. My old passwords don't seem to be recognized. What is the correct way to get it a activated? I have a working Bandlab account and have also installed the latest Cakewalk by Bandlab. I tried Command Centre but it wouldn't let me in and it doesn't seem to be responding to my password reset request. I do have it all working on my main music PC.  I also have Dimension Pro, Rapture and Z3TA+2 installed.

How can I get it working on my laptop? 

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Promidi said:

From the OP

"I tried Command Centre but it wouldn't let me in"

I missed that line.. But then I also missed that they have 

11 hours ago, Crox said:

I do have it all working on my main music PC.

So while your waiting for Cakewalk people to help you could try looking in your Passwords in Google Chrome if you have it and it will have saved the correct password. 

Here you see the Cakewalk.com is the one you need. 

1320400979_Screenshot(126).png.7c79f5d60b2592f9d9d6156245c40210.png

• Like 2

contact support@cakewalk.com to get your old account password reset https://help.cakewalk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021858293-What-happened-to-Cakewalk-SONAR-What-happens-to-everything-I-paid-for-

You may want to consider upgading to Cakewalk by BandLab after activating Platinum. 

There are a lot of bug fixes. Some to the plug-in manager and scanner will benefit Platinum if you elect to use it instead of CbB.

After upgrading CbB will take advantage of all the Platinum content and both Platinum and CbB will be available.

Out of curiosity- Did you try logging on to Command Center? That's what works for me.  It's not your Bandlab password, its what every you used as your Sonar Sign on for the forum etc. I think it was called Single Sign In. 

I Install Command Center and before I run it,  I copy all my files from my CCC Download folder backup to the new Download folder. This way CCC installs everything real fast.