Sign in to follow this  
Starship Krupa

MSG plug-ins $5 each (not a deal as I understand the term)

These symbols should be displayed prominently with 32-bit plugins.

image.png.63b73f9d483b9da211e357a759ec3cf3.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

paying $50 to $100 extra to see how using a 32-bit EQ that the developers haven't bothered to keep up to date compromises your system stability?

image.png.21fe0251439b08bdb049d1d31ab89c92.png

mmmh, not for me thanks 

Kinda pointless to bridge a 32bit plugin and it will use more resources.   Something tells me these were made with those once popular make your own VST apps that never went 64bit.

3 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Something tells me these were made with those once popular make your own VST apps that never went 64bit.

Right, Synthedit. In any case, I'm disappointed in PB for keeping these in the store. The people who are going to get snookered are inexperienced users. PB are usually savvy about getting people interested, with their monthly freebies and sales. Also, I usually trust them to have plug-ins that at least function.

It's like any other retailer: if I buy a new guitar at Guitar Center, it's going to be at a certain quality level (at least since they stopped selling Behringer guitars!). They want return business rather than "I bought this crappy axe at Guitar Center, next time I'll shop somewhere else." Or worse, the beginner will decide not to go ahead with the hobby. Which means that the retailer will miss out on future sales when they want a better axe, strings, amp, etc.