Recording

bayoubill

Everyday I come in my DAW room and turn on my lava lamp, speakers and background lights. Not by some exotic dance as Bapu would have you believe but but switch. 

I start my session if I'm not working on a specific song or backing track by thinking up something in my head. An idea,  melody, rhythm, lick, or sound then start putting tracks together. I mean to do a recording and post it but I always run out of time. I get it recorded but I never keep anything I don't save the session and then repeat the same thing the next day. 

One of these days I'm going to keep going till I have a song and actually post it. I guess I've grown lazy in my old age. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bayoubill said:

Well great! Now I have THAT image in my thank you very much 😬

Wait, 

sorry Ed I let my imagination run a muck and you know  what a muck leads to. The imagine I imagined had a tutu in it so I apologize 

Anyway, I wanted to tell you bayouGuillermo Sanchez Rosalis isn't doing anything and he has a song idea he's been tossing around

5 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

Wait, 

sorry Ed I let my imagination run a muck and you know  what a muck leads to. The imagine I imagined had a tutu in it so I apologize 

Anyway, I wanted to tell you bayouGuillermo Sanchez Rosalis isn't doing anything and he has a song idea he's been tossing around

You're a tosser?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Mine took a tumble last year. I have to get a replacement. The room isn't the same without one🧐

I left my old one behind on the North Shore of New Orleans. 

I couldn't remake my DAW room without one