"Llegar A Ti"

Helios.G

Something I did not too long ago, completely in cakewalk, figured I'd share it here.  Hope you guys like.

https://open.spotify.com/album/56HLqKL3Z2zZunEtJ9QI7w?highlight=spotify:track:3Cj5qz0JrbKzANB48UNDKQ

Edit: Sorry for any confusion, was trying to get it to post an embed without a click through link. Hope you all like it all the same, thanks.

Edited by L.A. Gonzalez
  • Like 2

I love it!  Beautiful song and arrangement.  Pretty chorus. Love your vocal work.  I understand part of your lyrics but not many, but that doesn't matter.  A great tune is universal.

Nice work on the video too.  Thanks for your "thumbs up" on my new song too.

🙂John B

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

I love it!  Beautiful song and arrangement.  Pretty chorus. Love your vocal work.  I understand part of your lyrics but not many, but that doesn't matter.  A great tune is universal.

Nice work on the video too.  Thanks for your "thumbs up" on my new song too.

🙂John B

Thanks John, I really do appreciate the kind words.

3 hours ago, mark skinner said:

L.A. , Wow that was a Great production. I love the airy quality of your voice. It especially came thru on the chorus. This was Very enjoyable from the first note to the fade ..  mark

Haha, I really appreciate that! If you only knew the budget I work with! These were recorded on a CAD gxl2200, not exactly the greatest mic.  It's actually died since then, so there's that. Anyhow, thanks for the love!

3 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

Excellente - this one surprised me - it sounds like a pro performance and mix - nicely done. I really enjoyed your vocal - well done there.

Thanks so much Douglas, I try my best to keep my standards high, but I'm not a pro, I'm just working my way to that level still.