CTRL+SHIFT+LEFT/RIGHT & CTRL+TAB [SOLVED]

Bill Phillips

Question

Are the functions for the CTRL+SHIFT+LEFT/RIGHT and CTRL+TAB key combinations described anywhere in the documentation? I've looked at both the PDF and online and can't find them.  Also is there any documentation of keyboard shortcuts for the Console View? I couldn't find those either.

The CTRL+SHIFT+LEFT/RIGHT shift tabs in the MultiDock if there's more than one tab. If there's only one tab open it closes the MultiDock.  I found that discussed in the post below. CTRL+SHIFT+LEFT/RIGHT are listed in the Keyboard Shortcuts table but I can't find them in the documentation.

CTRL+TAB makes the now time marker disappear in Track View I can't see that it does anything else and it's shown as unassigned in the Preferences Keyboard Shortcuts table.

B1cS7c2.png

Edited by Bill Phillips

4 answers to this question

HI:)

Ctrl+TAB is a Windows Shortcut, Alt+TAB switches through opened Programs/Apps and Ctrl+TAB through the TABS of a Program (Browser Tabs f.e.), in CbB the Focus between Multidock and Track View or any other opened windows. It sometimes doesn't switch to the Multidock window, therefore Ctrl+Shift+Left/Tight is needed.

Greetz;)

Bassman

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Heinz Hupfer said:

HI:)

Ctrl+TAB is a Windows Shortcut, Alt+TAB switches through opened Programs/Apps and Ctrl+TAB through the TABS of a Program (Browser Tabs f.e.), in CbB the Focus between Multidock and Track View or any other opened windows. It sometimes doesn't switch to the Multidock window, therefore Ctrl+Shift+Left/Tight is needed.

Greetz;)

Bassman

Thanks. I think I posted this in the wrong place. What I'm looking for is a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts. Thanks for the insights. Everything you point out seems to work for me except, in my case with CbB maximized, Ctrl+Tab seems to only disappear the Now Time marker and doesn't switch between views.