New PA/Unfiltered Audio Reverb Has Arrived!

cclarry

32 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I’m going to like this 

When I seen this, I thought to myself Fleer is going to be all over this like a fat kid on a cup cake.

I remember back on the old forums when Adaptiverb was released, all your oohing and aaring and rapturous enthusiasm for the plugin.

I managed to resist for a while, but your love and enthusiastic commentary never waned, so I gave in and purchased it.

Wrong move, I tinkered with it for a time, but being a simple guitarist, it was just a little to funky for me.

It sat there in my plugin folder for a few years, , only having a tinker every now and then, but that's all.

Then one day I saw a post on KVR's Buy and Sell, someone looking for it, contacted them, done deal, lesson learned.

I'm just a simple man
With simple needs
and following Fleer
Will ensure it bleeds

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Fret Flintstone said:

When I seen this, I thought to myself Fleer is going to be all over this like a fat kid on a cup cake.

I remember back on the old forums when Adaptiverb was released, all your oohing and aaring and rapturous enthusiasm for the plugin.

I managed to resist for a while, but your love and enthusiastic commentary never waned, so I gave in and purchased it.

Wrong move, I tinkered with it for a time, but being a simple guitarist, it was just a little to funky for me.

It sat there in my plugin folder for a few years, , only having a tinker every now and then, but that's all.

Then one day I saw a post on KVR's Buy and Sell, someone looking for it, contacted them, done deal, lesson learned.

I'm just a simple man
With simple needs
and following Fleer
Will ensure it bleeds

There’s my problem entirely. I’m not even a simple guitarist. I just look at my guitars sitting there and ponder. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Monomox said:

Melda and Unfiltered Audio are in a competition to see who makes the ugliest interfaces

It kiiiinda looks like they're ripping Valhalla a bit here, which is not surprising given the features.

I think BYOME has one of best-looking, if not the best-looking UI's of any plug-in I've seen.

Some of the others, eh, not so pretty, but plenty functional and easy to get around in, considering their depth. All things considered, I like them better than SoundSpot FX although those have better-looking UI's.

It would surely be nice if whoever did the BYOME/Triad UI could go to work on the rest of the line.

Edited by Starship Krupa

Whoa, no kidding, Fleer, the UfA one looks like they had an offspring.

Speaking of Valhalla, they're proof that simple, flat, and utilitarian don't have to be yoogly, just give some attention to the colors. It really helps the Meldaproduction UI to go into the settings and browse through the styles and choose colors you like better. As with other aspects of their stuff, they reward getting under the hood.

Freakshow Industries do some of my favorite UI's. Their products both fulfill and disturb my dreams.

• Like 1

Perpetual License

Yes, you can purchase a single, perpetual license for this plugin. List Price $179, Intro Offer Price $129.99

Your Intro Price: $99.99* with voucher code

SILO-INTRO-9999

Use this code during checkout. Offer available until June 15.

Feel free to share the code with your friends.

PA Partner Offers
Save BIG if you already own any Unfiltered Audio, any dearVR plugin, bx_oberhausen, Knif Audio Knifonium, DS Audio Thorn V1.2, WEDGE FORCE Matcha, bx_delay 2500, bx_rooMS, ADA STD-1, ADA Flanger, fiedler audio stage or Schoeps Mono Upmix. Log in to your account and simply add the Unfiltered Audio SILO to your cart!

Special License Offer: $79.99*

Check your price!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2