4Front TruePianos 50% off

Nick Blanc

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Still, this kind of deal is rarely seen. 

Seems they do it at least once or twice a year.  Only reason I think anyone would want to consider it is they they need low CPU usage and small HD space.

Many superior sounding pianos for cheap or even free.  

Different opinion here. It’s one of a very small group of modeled pianos with Pianoteq and Arturia’s V Piano, both being infinitely better as TruePianos are not being updated. But for a modeled piano it still deserves respect in my book. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Different opinion here. It’s one of a very small group of modeled pianos with Pianoteq and Arturia’s V Piano, both being infinitely better as TruePianos are not being updated. But for a modeled piano it still deserves respect in my book. 

I agree for a modeled piano which equals low CPU and disc space it is usable...but if those factors are of no concern, sampled pianos tend to sound far better and there are many on the market for free or way less than the sale price.  

Pull up something like Meldas free offering and TruePiano and with the same midi playback there is a pretty substantial difference in tonal quality and realism.