First post

tomixornot

Hello All,

This is my first post here (coming from the old forum..) I have not been using the DAW for sometime. Nope, did not migrate to other DAW, just that did not do much recording (except some recording using a camera). Looking forward for a brand new start :)

I'm in the process of installing to a new system..

Just like to confirm a few things :

1. Cakewalk by Bandlab is now installed via BandLab assistant (including Theme editor, etc..)

2. All previous purchases (Rapture Pro, sound pack, etc..) are installed via Cakewalk Command Center.

yes ? :)

Thanks !

Welcome to the new forum! Yes, you are correct on both counts. Since newer versions overwrite some common files, it is recommended to Install things in chronological order. When I loaded this machine, I did the Basic Installation X2 (to get R-Mix - be sure to check both Basic (Core Program only) X2 installation and R-Mix too if you want it)->Cakewalk Command Center (for Platinum and all things housed in CCC)->Bandlab Assistant (for CbB and the updates applicable since CCC).

Edited by mettelus
  • Like 2

Swedish Flop  it actually exists :)

In Chicagoland Jewel-Osco grocery store still sells them.

]

53 minutes ago, craigb said:

"Swedish Flop" sounds like an exotic dog breed! 😆

No! More like a type of dive in Olympic  Diving.  When you hit the water belly first :(