PA Flash Sale - Vertigo VSM3

cclarry

JUST $39.99 TODAY!*

VSM-3-3999
Use this voucher code during checkout!
Offer ends May 9, 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you
add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts
of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/vertigo_vsm-3.html

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I think the 90% price differential (if you have a voucher) would be a big factor here...:P

Crazy how they re competitiv with their ex partners ...

Vsm4 is superior imho , but don t trust me and try it .... vsm 3 is great also but for he type of music i make , drums'depth is crucial and vsm4 handles it like a chief ...

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Crazy how they re competitiv with their ex partners ...

Vsm4 is superior imho , but don t trust me and try it .... vsm 3 is great also but for he type of music i make , drums'depth is crucial and vsm4 handles it like a chief ...

I am curious where the news of the PA and Vertigo parting ways was posted. Vertigo is still listed on the PA website as a partner. 

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I am curious where the news of the PA and Vertigo parting ways was posted. Vertigo is still listed on the PA website as a partner. 

No infos on that at all , just the fact that vertigo is no more asking PA to handle dev and sale is enougth to understand that it's just not the same partnership as before , not that there's no more ....

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

I'm sure VSM-4 is improved...but $14.99 vs $149.99...I don't think it's "that" improved...LOL

i will ,not say 149 is expensive for real , for a plugin that good , i would say more 14.99 is dead cheap lol  , i remeber for 149 euros i bought my waves dorrought meters thing it was a great deal ... or my PA neve console lol 

45 minutes ago, Zo said:

i will ,not say 149 is expensive for real , for a plugin that good , i would say more 14.99 is dead cheap lol  , i remeber for 149 euros i bought my waves dorrought meters thing it was a great deal ... or my PA neve console lol 

It is my understanding that the VSM-4 is not an upgrade of the VSM-3. From the release on the Vertigo website:

The new VSM-4 plugin is not a successor or update of the VSM-3 Mix Satellite. Sonically it stands for itself but it comes with all the useful features of the VSM-2 Mix Satellite plus some more new functionality for your Mix and Mastering needs of today.

50 minutes ago, Zo said:

No infos on that at all , just the fact that vertigo is no more asking PA to handle dev and sale is enougth to understand that it's just not the same partnership as before , not that there's no more ....

Thanks for this. I thought you might have some insider information. There are other companies that sell the same product through PA and on their own website.  Deskew with their GigPerformer3 is one such company. Might Vertigo do the same, or have they really dropped any further collaboration with PA?

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Thanks for this. I thought you might have some insider information. There are other companies that sell the same product through PA and on their own website.  Deskew with their GigPerformer3 is one such company. Might Vertigo do the same, or have they really dropped any further collaboration with PA?

I cant say , i really don t have any infos ...but if it was my company and did that , it would have been either a bizness oriented move or the fact that the emulation doesn t meet my wishes .... or both ...who knows ? A third option witch is more than possible and actually the one i think is that maybe vertigo is rethinking its bizness model , and consiering plugins not as a side stuff , but really as a bug part of their activity  since hw work is tuff ... this would make full sens to have more control other stuff and to it in their schedule , instead of depending of PA coders availlability ( those guyz , Ray , Nembrini , Daniel ect have quite a lot to achieve) 

Purchased - even though I can probably do everything it can do and more in MSaturatorMB I'd imagne.  

As for the comparison with the new VSM4.  Seems like different tools, and with the pricing strucutre (with VSM3 being on the market for 6 years now), clearly they are looking at a different customer with a $140 price difference at the time of the current sale on both.