FabFilter incoming

Fleer

10 hours ago, kevin H said:

Not sure if it’s same for everyone but my upgrade price was $45 (60% off).  Heck of a deal.

Same here!  

FabFilter Timeless 3 - Vintage tape delay plug-in (Upgrade)     65%    off of  $129.00   

You save $83.85!      Total price:      $45.15

On 5/10/2021 at 5:46 AM, Zo said:

Is it able to have caracter  ? I went lately for the ec 300 from mcdsp because the color are lovely...

I find that FF plugs are extremely transparent. Timeless 2 has a tape emulation thing going but otherwise is very transparent as well. I use other things for character when I want that. I suppose TLv3 is the same.

I just picked it up for cheap but won’t have time to dive in properly yet. Curious to hear how it sounds.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

This was my first experience with a Fab Filter plugin and it lives up to the name "Fab"!
I love the interface and how intuitive it is to get something sounding wild right away. 

I am hoping this will not be my last one.

Would love to see a vid from you, Simeon. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

This was my first experience with a Fab Filter plugin and it lives up to the name "Fab"!
I love the interface and how intuitive it is to get something sounding wild right away. 

I am hoping this will not be my last one.

You might consider pro q 3, awesomely featured eq . . .

• Like 1

I just spent a few hours with it and wow, this is a whole new ballgame! Sounds great and it’s ridiculously easy to use! You can make anything from your bread and butter delays and echoes up to some seriously freaky sounding stuff! It runs in circles around version 2 in terms of versatility, ease of use and functions. I do think this will be my go to delay for sure!

and Zo, it doesn’t add much character but it breathes a fresh breath of life into your signal. For tape and tube delays, I’d look elsewhere, but for everything else, this is a winner for me.

• Like 2