FabFilter incoming

Fleer

LoFi got my attention , the decimator in saturn is unsigfient for making it to compete with dogs like rc20 and other color boxes ... high hopes i have , but high hopes always leads to dissapointements ... hihihi ...

Ok just watched the video ... delay ? Damn i m out lol ... i thought it was another color boxe

might get timeless 2 to get a great discount ...

Edited by Zo

4 hours ago, Grem said:

@ZoTimeless 2 is a great delay.

Sure , but man not inspiring unless you sound design or some ...  will def check the new one if its better implemented ...

Back when I used an iPad to make music, I regularly plugged my guitar into my ipad and played Timeless for hours.  There are some beautiful presets in there.  I preferred it to any of the delays made for guitar. 

For some reason I've never bought it for the PC.   Maybe the reason is it costs a lot more?  And I have a lot of delays?   And I rarely play actual guitar these days? 

I will watch out for this.

5 hours ago, projectm said:

This looks like it could be a very good update! I use Timeless 2 all the time but find it a bit… old.

Is it able to have caracter  ? I went lately for the ec 300 from mcdsp because the color are lovely...

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Yes! So nice. Over at KVR there’s already a first run by Sampleconstruct. This baby burns nicely. Check from 3:40 on. 

😵  Now THAT is an impressive demo for an impressive plugin!!!   It makes me feel like I've just been dabbling with delay plugins up to this point... Wow. 

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1