Tone Empire 3 for $99 Promo

cclarry

Semi tangent - I somehow missed that Goliath 2 was released. Even though I’m subscribed to their newsletter, I never got an email on v2. 

I have v1 but didn’t see an upgrade on the site. I sent support a message and a told the upgrade was for only a month and that I’d had to buy the new version at $79 despite the upgrade being $19 when released. 

Strange customer unfriendly policy. 

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Greg said:

I sent support a message and a told the upgrade was for only a month and that I’d had to buy the new version at $79 despite the upgrade being $19 when released. 

That's too bad. I really want to like this dev.  You should tell "support" that you're on THE deals forum and a little good karma goes a long ways.

Not Goliath, but the current deal on Tone Empire plugins is here.  Of course this assumes you have the "Reward$" to spend. I did. I've never found anything to spend them on before.  😜

https://audioplugin.deals/developer/tone-empire/

Loc-Ness is like Devil-Loc only with more options.  The jury is still out on OptoRED for me...

47 minutes ago, Greg said:

Thanks. After another round with customer support, I sent a DM via gearspace and they sent me an upgrade code. All is well that ends well!

That's very odd that you had to go through Gearspace to get your update code rather than their customer support. (??)

Was odd. Support twice told me I was out of luck and it annoyed me enough to find the tone-empire person who posts there and sent them a DM.  He asked for my email address and then the support who twice told me I should have checked social media for the deal if I didn’t get the email provided the code.  I was able to order.  One of the stranger  experiences after buying plugins since they’ve been released 25 years ago!