Get Bitwig 8 Track FREE from Waves

cclarry

FREE BITWIG STUDIO 8-TRACK: 

Modern music production, ready to go 

Produce, record, and perform like a pro with Bitwig Studio 8-Track’s lightning-fast workflow and substantial library of sounds. Record yourself, produce an arrangement, connect your controller, design new sounds, or just jam. 

Incudes 2,000 sounds and more than 80 instrument/FX/modulator devices, plug-and-play MIDI controller support, sync options & more. 

GET IT FREE

This promo is valid until May 14, 2021.

https://www.bitwig.com/reg/?promo=MTo0OWQ0MWExMi0wZDdlLTRjODgtODQwOS03MGJiODEzNjk5NWM6aS15MlVtYndhRmlCOVhXM091SnBkY3VHRXJv&utm_source=wnletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vocal-special-nl8-bitwig-may-2021

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@cclarry I think I still have the cassette tapes with 4 track recordings lying around somewhere :D

Nice machine .. great times with it. As i said, simple

Ohhhhhhhhhh....I'd be finding those tapes and bouncing them digital just to preserve them!
And then I'd have to import the tracks and see what I could do with them in Cakewalk!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Ohhhhhhhhhh....I'd be finding those tapes and bouncing them digital just to preserve them!
And then I'd have to import the tracks and see what I could do with them in Cakewalk!

Problem though might be getting the 4 track recordings off them? Would they need the portastudio to do that, not just a normal tape deck?

Just now, aidan o driscoll said:

Problem though might be getting the 4 track recordings off them? Would they need the portastudio to do that, not just a normal tape deck?

Good point...I didn't realize that you didn't have the unit.  Might be worth researching what getting one would cost,
just for that reason, and then turn around and sell it again if you don't want to keep it, for the same price you bought 
it for...

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Good point...I didn't realize that you didn't have the unit.  Might be worth researching what getting one would cost,
just for that reason, and then turn around and sell it again if you don't want to keep it, for the same price you bought 
it for...

Yip ... Though finding one in Ireland now would be difficult id say. Even 2nd hand the tape heads probably worn ..

18 minutes ago, CoveCamper said:

Those old Tascam cassette recorders can be expensive if tested working properly or refurbished ($200 to $500).

You can buy a comparable new digital recorder for about the same price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133101265361?hash=item1efd7421d1:g:sKgAAOSw6w5dDd5J

That's actually a good thing though, because it means that if you buy one, then the resale will remain high...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

I still have my Tascam Porta-studio 244 - the tape operates at 2x normal, for increased fidelity.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

FREE BITWIG STUDIO 8-TRACK: 

Modern music production, ready to go 

Produce, record, and perform like a pro with Bitwig Studio 8-Track’s lightning-fast workflow and substantial library of sounds. Record yourself, produce an arrangement, connect your controller, design new sounds, or just jam. 

Incudes 2,000 sounds and more than 80 instrument/FX/modulator devices, plug-and-play MIDI controller support, sync options & more. 

GET IT FREE

This promo is valid until May 14, 2021.

https://www.bitwig.com/

I'm not seeing the promotion.  Is there a license serial you are supposed to use after downloading?

1 minute ago, pbognar said:

I'm not seeing the promotion.  Is there a license serial you are supposed to use after downloading?

The License will be added directly to your account, and the Serial # will be there...just make sure
you are logged in when clicking the link above

Hmm.  Not working here.

I did the following: 1) created account; 2) verified my email address; 3) logged into account; 4) subscribed to newsletter; 5) clicked link at top of this thread.

The only thing I see at the bottom of the Bitwig page is "Try Bitwig Studio for free in demo mode, without time limitations. Save and export are disabled."

There are no serial numbers in my account page.  I don't even see where the software you own would be listed.

What am I missing?

41 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The License will be added directly to your account, and the Serial # will be there...just make sure
you are logged in when clicking the link above

Does not work. I just see the main page "bitwig.com".  Maybe because I already have bitwig 8 track? So sorry, I have an old copy registration and my upgrade plan is over and does not cover the new versions...I just wanted to get the latest update

Edited by Marat