Presonus introduce MIcroStationBT

cclarry

MicroStation BT is the ultimate solution for anyone who wants to add Bluetooth connectivity to their favorite pair of studio or media reference monitors. Compact, convenient, and stylish, MicroStation BT also makes it easy to add a subwoofer to create a 2.1 listening environment while putting the overall system level control right under your fingertips. Learn more here - NO PRICE LISTED

https://www.presonus.com/products/MicroStation-BT

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Cool little device, but it really depends on the price IMO.

I was curious, so went to the Presonus site, clicked on buy...goes to the store, but NOT to the product...
went through EVERY page in the store...nothing

I'm starting to question myself with Presonus HW quality , got an atom , kobs are terrible , keeps movings values after touching them ...got myself a faderport V2 in march , knob makes me random jump of values , positiv or negativ when turned ...issue confirm , repair on the menu ....so i ain't even watch this , wanted to go with the SSL then i said to myself , well faderport with console 1 should do it , ssl lacks a lot of stuff but at least it's built like it's supposed to !!

Same , was thinking about atom SQ ... well nope for now ....  oh and the faderpot doesn't even works on my laptop , i suspect usb incompatbility because some said it won't work on usb 3 stuff ..... yep 2021 !!

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Paul P said:

My experience is that there is substantial lag over bluetooth, even with Apt-X Low Latency.

How could this be ok for studio monitors ?

Because if you're just using bluetooth for playback, why would latency matter?