East West Installation Center updated to 1.4.2

cclarry

OK, this is whacky. Once updated on both Mac and Win:

On the Mac it tells me 27 of my products are in a collapsible category called Updates, While 3 of my remaining products are in a collapsible category called Installed.

I've hovered everywhere over any one of the "Updates" category and nothing happens. I've left the Installation Center open for hours and nothing updates or offer anything to click to actually update those products.

On Windows all products but two are in the collapsible category called Installed. Those other two are saying the libraries are missing. 

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

OK, this is whacky. Once updated on both Mac and Win:

On the Mac it tells me 27 of my products are in a collapsible category called Updates, While 3 of my remaining products are in a collapsible category called Installed.

I've hovered everywhere over any one of the "Updates" category and nothing happens. I've left the Installation Center open for hours and nothing updates or offer anything to click to actually update those products.

On Windows all products but two are in the collapsible category called Installed. Those other two are saying the libraries are missing. 

I had the opposite.  With 1.4.1 there were about 10 of my libraries that shows as "missing" every time I opened it.
I had click on "reconnect libraries" for them to show properly...now it just shows properly when I run it

Edited by cclarry

50 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I had the opposite.  With 1.4.1 there were about 10 of my libraries that shows as "missing" every time I opened it.
I had click on "reconnect libraries" for the to show properly...now it just shows properly when I run it

I've done that like 3 or 4 times and no change. They continue to say "missing".