29!!!!

Pollux

That's a good idea, I still have some plugins and synths that I bought, some of them years ago, that I forgot about and they have never been used. One day I will chase them all up.

I haven't even turned my daw on a few months. Haven't cancelled Presonus Sphere and never used those Melda plugs I got for a few bucks on sale.

Iย repurposed my dawย monitor which was a TV back into an actual TV in my bedroom so I couldn't if I wanted to without a lot of hassle.

It's a real pain to try and log in and navigate sites from my cell which is all I use now. That's why I haven't gone in and canceled Sphere yet.

That said I have dozens of vsts I've downloaded and never installed. It's an addiction. I highly recommend boxing up your daw and walking away from it regularly. It helps you gain control of the situation.

ย 

ย 

On 5/5/2021 at 5:54 AM, Pollux said:

29 plugins and bundles that I have purchased and not yet installed (mostly because of lack of time)..... I don't know if laugh or cry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

On 5/5/2021 at 6:36 AM, Bapu said:

I immediately install everything I buy. That way I'm sure of what I'm not using.

Same here. They have to be authorized.ย ย  Ive Waves ditched the WUP and had more than one system authorization I'd be in trouble.

I got out of control buying loops.ย  One time I had 18gb of them in my downloads folder.