UVI Workstation updated to 3.0.20

cclarry

I am just glad this update was to 'fix a regression' and not the usual "a fixed effects regression" which is an estimation technique employed in a panel data setting that allows one to control for time-invariant unobserved individual characteristics that can be correlated with the observed independent variables.  Besides me the parrot, who writes this kind of stuff? 

1 minute ago, LAGinz said:

Bottom line here is, ike Bandlab occasionally, it’s much easier to just download the update directly from the website and avoid updating from the Portal program itself.

I did that when this happened and the same result - loop.  I think that they are slow with getting the new file uploaded
and it keeps reinstalling the old version and then again sees the new update, but the new file just isn't there

8 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Bottom line here is, ike Bandlab occasionally, it’s much easier to just download the update directly from the website and avoid updating from the Portal program itself.

I do this every time with UVI stuff.  The portal is slower than direct download (on my PC anyway)