Sonible entropy:EQ+ - free

cclarry

Larry - thanks for this and great timing - I have been trying out a number of these type of EQ's - I know all slightly different, but so far tried out Smooth Operator and Gulfoss - i have had Zynaptic Unfilter for a while but not used it much in anger, so comparing that one as well.  So far not desperately impressed enough to buy either Smooth Operator or Gulfoss, but i definitely need some more testing time before making a final decision - now I have another one to throw in the mix and best of all it's free!! 

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Paul P said:

Apparently if you already got this as a free add-on from Plugin Boutique (like I did a year or two ago) you won't get another serial number this time around.

I got it..they have started putting multiple serial #'s under the same product in your account.
The new serial # says "NFR" before the serial #

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Single machine use.  👎     It might as well be Waves.   I did not install.

If you register it in your sonible account, you can revoke it and use it again

48 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I got it..they have started putting multiple serial #'s under the same product in your account.
The new serial # says "NFR" before the serial #

Not in my account.  I got entropy free when I  bought Union in June 2020.

After buying this time around with your code, everything went properly, but I only have one serial number for entropy in my account (no "NFR" to be found).

1 minute ago, Paul P said:

Not in my account.  I got entropy free when I  bought Union in June 2020.

After buying this time around with your code, everything went properly, but I only have one serial number for entropy in my account (no "NFR" to be found).

I might have it backwards, the NFR might have been the give away last time, and the new one is just the serial #

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I might have it backwards, the NFR might have been the give away last time, and the new one is just the serial #

I think you were correct in your first assessment, I'd have to check the serials, but I'm pretty sure the new one is NFR.

• Like 1

I got it last time around, so I guess I got the 2-seater, which is for me, the minimum these days. One for the studio box and one for the laptop. The only exception I made was for Exponential Phoenix and Excalibur, but then, I got 4 licenses for $39, which was dirt cheap considering the quality of the processing. a VERY favorable cost:utility ratio.

• Like 1