Dimesnion Pro Reg Codes

I have all the install files and serial #s and reg code from when i purchased SONAR Producer version. I installed Dimension Pro and it prompts for a Reg Code, which i have. And it says it is invalid. Anyone else have this issue and is there a way around it. I have a screenshot of my account from cakewalk from when i purchased it. so the Reg Code i am trying is the reg code they gave me when i purchased it.

DP needs to write to a protected area of the registry during activation.

The standalone synth or the DAW must be run as administrator in order to activate DP.

Once activated, there is no need to run as administrator.

• Thanks 1

Rapture was added to SONAR Producer X1.

Unlike DP, Rapture was small enough to be part of the SONAR Producer installer.

An Advanced install of any version of SONAR Producer X1 through X3 will show Rapture as an option.

With SONAR Platinum, Rapture has its own Cakewalk Commander Center aware installer.

The conventional wisdom is run a full install of the most recent version of 64bit SONAR you own. Apply all the updates then install CbB.

For more detailed info see

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 8:34 PM, scook said:

DP needs to write to a protected area of the registry during activation.

The standalone synth or the DAW must be run as administrator in order to activate DP.

Once activated, there is no need to run as administrator.

I tried this, didn't work for me.  It keeps saying my legit authentication code is invalid. Reinstalling doesn't help. Has anyone else seen this?

The easiest way to activate any product with a Cakewalk Command Center installer is use Cakewalk Command Center to install the product.

DP is one of those products.

To use the Cakewalk Command Center requires a single sign on account created between 2014 and Nov 2017.

The manual process for DP requires version appropriate credentials.

DP v1.5 serial numbers start with CWDM150

DP v1.1 serial numbers start with CWDM110