Heavyocity Mosaic Pluck

cclarry

So, I had a chance to get a quick play on this and it really does sound wonderful.

I keep asking myself;” ok another Mosaic Series, what could they possibly do?”
Annnnd they always seem to do something that surprises you. I am hoping to get on stream soon to share it so be on the lookout for that.

Also there are additional discounts for owners of previously released Mosaic Series libraries.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

So, I had a chance to get a quick play on this and it really does sound wonderful.

I keep asking myself;” ok another Mosaic Series, what could they possibly do?”
Annnnd they always seem to do something that surprises you. I am hoping to get on stream soon to share it so be on the lookout for that.

Also there are additional discounts for owners of previously released Mosaic Series libraries.

Simeon - I'm looking forward to your tour through.  I have the other Mosaic libraries and they are great.  I listened to a couple of the Heavyocity YouTube clips on this new Pluck library and so far I'm very hesitant to consider this one.  When I think plucks, I think pop music, or EDM dance music.  The clips I've seen from Heavyocity so far seem to emphasize using this library for slow, creepy horror movie background music.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, lawajava said:

Simeon - I'm looking forward to your tour through.  I have the other Mosaic libraries and they are great.  I listened to a couple of the Heavyocity YouTube clips on this new Pluck library and so far I'm very hesitant to consider this one.  When I think plucks, I think pop music, or EDM dance music.  The clips I've seen from Heavyocity so far seem to emphasize using this library for slow, creepy horror movie background music.

OK,
I will try and get something together soon.

I find my experience has been just the opposite, as I have been able to play some very airy, beautiful textures.
I guess it is where their starting point of reference was.

2 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Going live in about 30 minutes:

Always a pleasure to watch you ... and you got me by surprise with that signing !!! 

Is the "he's got hight hopes" a real song ? love it 

Edited by Zo
  • Haha 1

By the way Simeon , you emphasis the fact that you love to go first contact on those videos and i'm with you 100 % , script :too much edited videos , hate those , i love spontaneity , and honesty of the first contact  !!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

And her is the Chairman of the board himself :

Sinatra ? now we're talking !! amazing how those recording sounds so much better that todays crap !!

• Like 1