90% off Cthulhu Premiere Bundle by New Nation LLC. Normally €145, now only €15

VSTBuzz

VST-Buzz-Cthluhu-Flat.png?featured

Deal: 90% off "Cthulhu Premiere Bundle" by New Nation LLC

Value: €145

Discount: 90%

Price: €15

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com

Welcome to the “Cthulhu Premiere Bundle” where you will find 320 Cthulhu Chord Progression Presets & nearly 5GB of Samples, Loops, Drum Racks + more! If you have not had the chance to study music theory, have writers block or just have trouble playing chords, the “Cthulhu Premiere Bundle” is perfect for you! Step up your Trap, Hip Hop & Lofi Productions with these Cthulhu Presets today!

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I still love Cthulhu for the included Bach choral progressions. 

Damn , i thougth i was the only one using bach stuff in 2021 ....

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I find it odd that presets exist for pattern generators and originally $145.

Cthulhu is actually not just a pattern generator. Pattern/Chord generation is only a small part of the vst. It is a huge library of chord progressions as well as an arpeggiator. The presets are the chord progressions and the arpeggiation patterns. And the arpeggiator is far more than your typical up/down arp, able to produce rather complex sequences. 

• Like 1

I believe all Xfer stuff is a fixed price and it never goes on sale.

I do find it strange that all his stuff is no longer available on Plugin Boutique since a couple of months. I was 'saving' for a discount on Cthulhu with their virtual cash.

• Great Idea 1

I’ve had Cthulhu for a while but never used it much. I had a listen to this Cthulhu Premier preset bundle but came to the conclusion that it weren’t for me. However, it all inspired me to insert an instance of Cthulhu in a project and connect it to Arturia Pigments and then in another project to VI Labs TrueKeys American. And it was actually a lot of fun. I think I’ll have to dig deeper into Cthulhu. Heck, I might even open the manual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have Cthulhu, but for a far better program for chord generation, check out Trackbout's Ripchord.  It doesn't have Cthulu's arpeggiator, but it's chord progression capabilities are much nicer, much easier to edit, and it has more playback options.  It also allows you to play chords rather than Cthulu's single note player.   Best of all, Ripchord is free.  Check it out here:

https://trackbout.com/ripchord

7 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

I believe all Xfer stuff is a fixed price and it never goes on sale.

I do find it strange that all his stuff is no longer available on Plugin Boutique since a couple of months. I was 'saving' for a discount on Cthulhu with their virtual cash.

I used my rewards to buy Serum there.