Audio Plugin Guy EXCLUSIVE Discount Coupon FOR YOU!

cclarry

Get the recently released Nonlinear Filter from Kilohearts for just $9.50 (reg. $19) using the code: DirtyAPG

https://kilohearts.com/products/nonlinear_filter

If you're new to the Kilohearts Ecosystem then note that you can also get Snap Heap and a handful of other effects plugins for free (licences added automatically when you create an account).

All Kilohearts effects can be used individually (VST/AAX/AU) or combined as Snapins in their modular hosts (such as Snap Heap (which is FREE!)) to build your own unique modular effects.

Neat stuff! 

Coupon can be used until May 14th.

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

There is just something about Kilohearts that I am really liking lately.  I don't own a lot of them and I find the UIs are a little underwhelming for the most part, but the no nonsense and efficient installer - same with their website, the modular Snapin thingy is cool (haven't really used it yet but...).  I just used One for the first time on a track the other day.  I pulled it up, went through the very well labelled and laid out Presets, found one, did a little tweaking, played the part, then moved on.  Plus  Phaseplant is one of my favorite plugin names ever.  Don't own it yet, but maybe someday.   AND very reasonable prices too!   Anyway... 🙂

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mibby said:

There is just something about Kilohearts that I am really liking lately.  I don't own a lot of them and I find the UIs are a little underwhelming for the most part, but the no nonsense and efficient installer - same with their website, the modular Snapin thingy is cool (haven't really used it yet but...).  I just used One for the first time on a track the other day.  I pulled it up, went through the very well labelled and laid out Presets, found one, did a little tweaking, played the part, then moved on.  Plus  Phaseplant is one of my favorite plugin names ever.  Don't own it yet, but maybe someday.   AND very reasonable prices too!   Anyway... 🙂

Like their no nonsense GUI not littered with knobs and sliders.  They are easy to use.  I like their pitch shifter since it is so easy.  Their license is friendly and so is their authorization and installation. 

Just curious for any of your Kilohearts folks.  I don't have Phaseplant but have been playing with and loving One.  Are there additional presets available anywhere for One?

@Fleer  - you wouldn't happen to know would you?

TIA!

Lots of them, mibby. 
I googled “khs one presets” and got many back in the day. Seems most of them are still available and free. If you can’t find them anymore, I’ll send them over to ya. 

• Thanks 1