Warp 6

Wookiee

The ever increasing speed continues approximately 392 time faster than light travels in normal space without suffering the effects gravity wells. 

Synthesiser Instruments used.

Cherry Audio's
Voltage Modular x 2 using the new VM2500 modules emulating the ARP 2500 modular synth modules
Polymode or Poly Moog emulation
DCO 106, a Juno 6 emulation

Softube's Model 84 Polyphonic Synth, another Juno 6 emulation

FX used.

Cakewalk stock plugins for most channels with Tape emulation on the Busses and N-Type Channel emulations, with the Quad Curve EQ and Stock Channel compressor, where need, on all channels and Busses

Infected Mushrooms Wider

Arturia's Eternity Delay, their Phaser Bi-Tron
Boz Digitals David Bendeth +10dB Pro Channel Compressor on two tracks

Finalising 
Span and Youlean's loudness meter on the master buss.

Some of you may notice this was published four days ago. Warp 7 is now very nearly baked.

• Like 1

Verrr yyy smmoooothh souunnnddiinggggg . . . considering it's 392 time faster than light travels in normal space . . . and I trust no gravity wells were harmed during the recording of this ?  (Is that what happened in the middle part ?) Nice one Wookiee man ! Sounds great on my headphones, and on my iLoud speakers.

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2021 at 4:10 AM, noynekker said:

(Is that what happened in the middle part ?)

I turned to look behind but could see nothing 🤔😎

Nice to know you enjoyed it, thank you for taking the time to listen and comment.

Your whole Warp series of posts has been absolutely stellar.  Warp 6 is no exception.  Excellent stuff!  BTW if one travels at 392 times faster than the speed of light does that mean that when you arrive at your destination you are younger than when you took off?  Just wondering.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

I felt I was listening to the sound of friction.  This warp series is seriously amazing.

You are most kind it is encouraging to know how it's being enjoyed, thank you. 

9 hours ago, timboalogo said:

So much fun! Thanks to you, my ears are now in my shoes ... I can't hear my wife unless I undo my laces. Seriously considering wearing my Nikes to bed.

Um well what can I say, I do understand that sometimes one does need to obscure the input from one's senior management. 

I trust this is all positive, thanks for your ears and time. 

On 5/3/2021 at 4:40 AM, Wookiee said:

Infected Mushrooms

Good stuff Wooks, but I try to keep my intake of these to a minimum.

👍's

t

There at 2:17 I thought maybe we had achieved Warp 7, but alas I guess we were always there.
I've not adapted yet to this Warp travel that you Wookiees seem so comfortable with...

• Thanks 1