white lines - SOLVED

greg54

I right clicked on one of them, and a box came up.  So they are some kind of marker.

Then I went to View>Marker, as was suggested.   And a window opened with a ton of A1 markers.   I deleted them all, and now it looks like the 2nd photo.

Problem is, I don't know exactly what they are or how they got there, so I don't know how to prevent them from coming back.

CbBscreen (2).png

CbBscreen2 (2).png

33 minutes ago, greg54 said:

I right clicked on one of them, and a box came up.  So they are some kind of marker.

Then I went to View>Marker, as was suggested.   And a window opened with a ton of A1 markers.   I deleted them all, and now it looks like the 2nd photo.

Problem is, I don't know exactly what they are or how they got there, so I don't know how to prevent them from coming back.

During playback or record, if you press the "M" key, a marker is created but you don't get to enter a caption - instead, they are auto-labelled A1, A2, A3 etc.

Could you have used a typing keyboard with a glitchy M key?

• Great Idea 1

Have you been playing with the Arranger Track in this project? IIRC there is some conversion between the Arranger sections and markers possible, if so, you may have encountered a bug. If not, than maybe your keyboard is failing, like Colin suggests.