ADSR Free Plugin for May

cclarry

No guarantees with what the release version will look like, but the current beta has new UI for this, which I'd image some would find to be an improvement over the non-descript current version:

Of course I think the color of the knobs  on the SSLs should correspond with the real world coutnerparts, but I'd say the idea is moving in the right direciton.  

image.thumb.png.fb87773a11d65a5165f8a6c93c868f6d.png

image.png.709f87b85b34783296c487c8bb59b419.png

image.png.67643092e639c8d520e9ef8bd6f81c47.png

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Say what? Is this the new Melda GUI? Got to reconsider my perspective. 

Not set in stone but those are screen shots I took from the beta.  So I'd expect we might see something like this in the next release.  

Similar idea in the TurboCompLE as well.

• Like 1

I followed the link and created an account. I don't see a banner ad or anything indicating the MTurboEQ giveaway.

What am I missing?

(edited)

What I was missing was that I needed to drop my Brave browser shields to get the ad for this to slide out.

Edited by Starship Krupa

On 5/2/2021 at 9:54 AM, mibby said:

Those look great! It can't be understated how a nice UI is much more fun to play with than something uninspiring! ...

For any given value of "nice." Which is of course in the eye of the beholder. I've taken great inspiration from their no-nonsense "all go and no show" UI's, which I have modified from the stock skin and created my own color palette. However, I do think these look nice, and appropriate to these members of the "Turbo" product line, where the idea is the user will spend less time "under the hood" and rather dial it in by feel and "trust your ears." All the extra parameters Meldaproduction give the user control over in the rest of the line can end up being distracting and confusing.

It brings together a couple of things that Vojtech says he doesn't really care for, sonic approximations of physical vintage hardware and skeumorphic UI's.

MTurboReverble and especially MTurbodelay are really powerhouses. These new device UI's on the compressor and EQ will likely get me to use them more than I might have otherwise.

Now my decision is what sub $20 item do I buy from ADSR to get the hundred+ dollar EQ?

I was thinking maybe Boom for $15. Anyone use this? InMusic, I know, but that's not the plug-in's fault.