Cakewalk by BandLab updated to version 2021.04

cclarry

7 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Really Reaper is probably the most efficient DAW out but for some reason my brain is allergic to it.  Maybe I should take some Claritin and see if that helps me learn the program :D 

The website now has video tutorials.  The guy that did them also did them for Groove3.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cclarry said:

For me, what you get in CbB for FREE is unbeatable...

Everyone loves S15, but it's not free...

S1 is solid but they burned my rump a bit with their crap MPE implementation. T’was the reason I  updated from 4 Pro. If only I had known. 

A lot of nice little details in the current update: 2021.04.

Wave pictures have more details.

If you have too many plugins like I do (1057) they now break into separate columns, so none of that endless scrolling to get

to the bottom of the list.

Just started seeing the changes.

I am so happy with this program; can really fly and get things produced; I would pay so much for it if it wasn't free.

I have Studio One 5 and Cubase 11..0.20 and rarely open them. Open them just to update.

Cakewalk user since 2.0.

• Like 4

Is it possible to roll back. 

I updated yesterday and had problems with audio dropping out on one of my templates.

I have a template made up with only three vst  Instrument tracks and effects, so it's nothing heavy, but since the last update this template is unplayable.

This latest update doesn't seem to work well with my Spitfire instruments, such as Firewood and OPW. 

Am I the only one?