FREE S-Gear Preset Pack

cclarry

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

It doesn't seem that S-Gear 3.0 is going to materialize....

a little more detail from Mike from about 10 weeks ago...

"We’re planning incremental releases to S-Gear v2.9, to add many of the items that have been asked for here on the forum. There are several releases planned for this year. At some point we may choose to bump the version to v3, however, we are not planning one big release dropping several new features."

and 

"I should temper my comment above to say that for 2021 I am planning only two major S-Gear releases, one of which will be the Apple Silicon support.

Recently I have been dedicating more time to implementing S-Gear amps in DSP, something that I am very excited about. This year I am allocating 50% of my time to new platform development including DSP and iOS, I consider this work very important to the future of the S-Gear project.

It is great to see the enthusiasm for new releases, thank you!"

• Like 2

These presets sound fantastic! I’ve just tried them all out myself, and I have to say I love every one of them. Lots of variety and pure quality to my ears. I’ve been critical of S-Gear not having a major overhaul in recent years, but honestly, this video and the presets show just how brilliant it still is.

I wonder what owners of other amp sims who are not S-Gear owners think of it? I’ve bought a few of the Nembrinis but for what I need, if I am honest, S-Gear still covers 99% of what I look for. 

Edited by Marshall
  • Like 1