Yamaha Keyboard Interface Quality for Live VST Only + SetUp

Hi. This has been a question for a long time  Using a Thinkpad with a Yamaha keyboard and running VST's live. It doesn't seem to be a problem to run 4 instances of Komplete Kontrol (Scarbee Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Vintage organ (B4), Gentleman Piano or UVI Ravenscroft. It seems to work fine, but is it safer, better that I take my Babyface? Traveling to Tokyo by train (55k) and want to be light. Worth it isn't it? How good are these Yamaha Interfaces for conversion, latency? Latency is oxygen at these live gigs. I am running at 128 with the built in interface but maybe all the way better to take the Babyface. MX61. The other keys are provided by the hall. (long live these kind of gigs. They be very far and very few.)

I would love to see tips how to do this live the best way in Cakewalk if someone could refer me to a thread. I do it all in Cakewalk. I trigger the organ with the 61 note organ touch keyboard and use it only for that with Input echo on - latency is happy. Play left hand on a Clavinova and it is only routed  to the Rhodes, Piano, Wurlitzer. I select back and forth - use mouse and thinking to use it in tablet mode - Yoga -on the grand music rest. Get the picture. Is it going to be happy in tablet mode? It won't get hot will it? 

If you make it this far, thank you. I appreciate your device (advice). . 

Long live the kind members of this forum.

Edit - big problem. If I am active on left hand keys and right hand organ playing full chords and melody, am I using to many notes or something? -it has hung 3 times- not the program, but the organ only. A cluster of many 2 or notes hang after I stop sometimes. Since it is the controllers interface, you think it would lighten the load if use the Babyface for one midi input, and the other be the keys usb midi only (no audio) to the DAW.

Edited by Michael Fogarty