FMOC

Hidden Symmetry

What else can I say but sonically and visually stunning . . . ya' really well done ! Lots of very cool thwacking sounds at the start, transitions between the sections musically are excellent, creative use of efx, it's really got it all . . . I'm goin' back in for another whirl.

Wow -- excellent.  The song, arrangement, performance and mix are wonderful.  The visuals are equally good.  This was entertaining and professionally done.  BTW, luv that little whispering vocal like sound panned right.

On 5/5/2021 at 3:47 PM, jack c. said:

woooooooooooow i thought ya was just a jazz!!!!!great  great sounds and sax and song.jack c.and ya say it's hard for ya to mix.welp your what on the money.

Thanks Jack!

9 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

I left my comment over at YouTube. If any of y'all want to see it, you'll have to go over there and drop a "like" for our brother Carl.

t

Shame on you boys, shame, shame, shame...

Thanks for the support Tom!

On 5/5/2021 at 3:38 PM, freddy j said:

Wow -- excellent.  The song, arrangement, performance and mix are wonderful.  The visuals are equally good.  This was entertaining and professionally done.  BTW, luv that little whispering vocal like sound panned right.

Thanks freddy, glad you enjoyed the track.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is one killer laid back groove. The melody is quite catchy and the instruments are so solid. Bass and drums are well mixed, but so is everything else actually, so why single them out?  :)

The video was cool but I only got 780p out of it, is that just on my end?

great choice for the vocal treatment as well. keep jammin', you set a high bar indeed!

cheers,

-Tom

13 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

That is one killer laid back groove. The melody is quite catchy and the instruments are so solid. Bass and drums are well mixed, but so is everything else actually, so why single them out?  :)

The video was cool but I only got 780p out of it, is that just on my end?

great choice for the vocal treatment as well. keep jammin', you set a high bar indeed!

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks Tom, I made the video quickly one afternoon, could be 780p on this one.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry