Herman Miller aeron® chair $699 BASE MODEL

e-cue

Yeah- I know.  They are very pricey.  I don't see them on sale very often, especially the Embody.  And yes, you might be able to goto a HM dealer and get a similarish deal on the older models.  

This post is more for someone that has to get a new one or more for whatever reason.  

Herman Miller sale: 
15% off sale (4/27/21 - 5/13/21)
10% off with unique coupon code for signing up for newsletter. (must be logged into account that received the code). 

$875.00 original price
- $131.25
- $74.38
= $669.38 (for the base model only). 

image.png.1b61a2caa519771c80576add9964dbf5.png

Herman Miller Aeron $669

4/27/21 - 5/13/21 (includes Mira, sayl, cosm, setu, caper, embody)

• Like 2

Higly recommended like Bapu said .... but beware , it hurted my leg (the plastic frame around the seat area)  , didn't had this issue with my Mirra , so i changed it to an embody : super happy !!

58 minutes ago, Bapu said:

We are a three Aeron chair family. I paid well over a grand for my first one back in 2000.

What's the warranty on these things?  I'd assume these are the "RME" of chairs.  Buying one would get far more use than buying chairs for $100 over a time that claim 6-8 hours of daily use which is about right for small pets.

Re: warranty: Just looking at the website (no experience myself etc)

With limited exceptions, our products are covered by a 12-year warranty that includes parts and labor. And when warranty work is performed in the U.S. and Canada, it covers the cost of service.

beats 30 days :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

What's the warranty on these things?  I'd assume these are the "RME" of chairs.  Buying one would get far more use than buying chairs for $100 over a time that claim 6-8 hours of daily use which is about right for small pets.

This will depend dramatically on your physical makup, how you use or abuse them.  

I've seen tons of them break in a work environment.  Waranty is reasonable if you are close to an authorized repair facility, and if they actually respond to you (not all stories on this front are rainbows and unicorns) but the stated warranty itself is better than industry average.  Chairs are not cheap to ship.

Has to be new from an authorized dealer though, they won't help with a 2nd hand purchase or new from a non-authorized dealer.  

Bought one in 2012 to help with back issues from long stints in front of the computer.  Worked like a charm, very comfortable and it's still pretty much like new even after 15,000+ hours use.  Has been a rock solid investment for me, even after paying pretty much twice the ask of this offer.