TTS Tone Controls a little buggy

Sleetah2000

While performing edits to a bass in TTS plugin I noticed that any attempts to affect the Tone Controls (treble,mid,bass gains) resulted in silencing the instrument.  I haven't found this reported in either of the forums.  If it just doesn't work, not a big deal, because there are a variety of options for skinning the EQ cat.  However, if this is a result of a bad install on my part, or a missed patch along the way I'd like to correct it.

Is anyone else experiencing this glitch?

Put  your EQ on the synth audio outputs. I think this is a known problem with TTS-1, and not a bad install or anything that you did. There are posts about this issue elsewhere on the forum, but I just don't happen to have a link for them handy.

Just to mention, the TTS-1 is not what most people use if you want better sounds anymore. It's a great place to start but as example the SI Bass is a huge improvement in sound quality over the TTS-1. I use the free Ample P bass lite for bass. https://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp   

I use the TTS-1 to preview downloaded midi files then I replace all the sounds with better sample based VST's