Douglas Kirby

I always always enjoy the songs that you post Doug.  Love the guitar accents/leads and the driving power pop sound of this song.  Your vocals/harmonies are also great.  I agree with comments above -- you do have your own signature style and it really works!

12 hours ago, freddy j said:

I always always enjoy the songs that you post Doug.  Love the guitar accents/leads and the driving power pop sound of this song.  Your vocals/harmonies are also great.  I agree with comments above -- you do have your own signature style and it really works!

Thanks for the kind words Freddy.

I'm a little late to this party, but I'm glad I made it!  It seems like you're more polished but raw at the same time.  I like this song as much as any you've posted, and I can hear the confidence in your performance quite easily.  You really know how to make the most of your equipment, and you've helped change my direction from time to time.  Kudos!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

I'm a little late to this party, but I'm glad I made it!  It seems like you're more polished but raw at the same time.  I like this song as much as any you've posted, and I can hear the confidence in your performance quite easily.  You really know how to make the most of your equipment, and you've helped change my direction from time to time.  Kudos!

Hi Lynn - thanks for taking the time to listen to my song.