AD2 instrument definition

Bob Lyn

You would only have that path in the article if SONAR X3 Producer was installed. As I wrote above, the default project template path for CbB is C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Core\Project Templates.

Drum maps are stored in the project. Drum map presets like the one provided in the article are stored on disk and may be loaded into a project.

SCook, 

I installed those templates from that link into X3 Producer BEFORE I installed CbB.

Do I need to do anything now to get CbB to utilize those templates for drums, or are they somehow automatically available for me in my CbB setup?

NEVERMIND.  I see now that I do need to add those files into the new locations.  Did it.

Edited by Toddskins

SCook,

I opened a new project based on the instructions from that link in CbB.  All works as described.  I then dragged some beats over from AD2 into the MIDI track (#15).  Fine.

But then I added a Lounge Lizard Session 4 keyboard and when I play my MIDI controller, it's playing both the keyboard sound AND drums.

Procedurally, how do I turn off the signal to the AD2 drums at this point, so I can hear only the keyboard sound from my MIDI controller?

Edited by Toddskins