Baby Audio Smooth Operator

cclarry

9 hours ago, antler said:

Also, don't forget about Voxengo TEOTE (not on sale; just thought I'd mention it along with the other similar plugins)

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/53-Multi-Effect-/6986-Voxengo-TEOTE

TEOTE is 30% off at the moment!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good spot Pluto.

I don't know why I didn't see it earlier, but as it turns out, I checked Voxengo's website again and they are actually having their 15% Spring sale right now*. I'll just briefly say (so as to not hijack the thread) that if anyone's had their eye on any Voxengo plugins, now would be a good time.

* Voxengo's got both a dynamic discount and a flash sale discount on top of the 15%

Edited by antler

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Anyone got this yet? I’m still very much enamored with Gullfoss. They even added a Live version. 

I'll eventually get this, but I've also watched some Gullfoss videos and there's nothing to worry about it. Its sound is spot on, best in the market I'd say. And this new live version. My only gripe is with the price!

What I like about Smooth Operator is the ability for some serious tone shaping in addition to just subtle resonance taming. Didn't see that in Gulfoss, it always does sound hifi, can't produce bad sound.

Edited by chris.r
  • Thanks 1