IK Sunset Studio Reverb

cclarry

14 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Just checked and it's still the same

I just added one of the Tape Machines to my cart at IK to take a look...

On the checkout window, it appears IK are only accepting credit cards now. Pay with Card > Submit Credit card payment.

PayPal has been moved to the bottom, with a promo offer for a pay-in-4 deal. But no PayPal payment button!

I wonder what happened. It worked just fine 2 days ago! 🙄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Yeah, support got back to me and said try again, but it's still the same.
I've found IK support extremely unhelpful and unknowledgeable.

When I add something like Total Studio Max or the Tape Machine collection to my cart, PayPal then appears as an option at check-out!

But none of the $25 deals offer PayPal at check-out. Even if I add all 4 tape machines, for $100 cart total. I wonder if this is just a web coding screw-up, or intentional?

When I bought Space Echo for $17 on Tuesday ($25 - 8 JamPoints) PayPal was fine!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

But none of the $25 deals offer PayPal at check-out. Even if I add all 4 tape machines, for $100 cart total. I wonder if this is just a web coding screw-up, or intentional?

Tell you one thing, if it's intentional their support is even worse than I thought!

• Like 2

TS3 MAX in my cart is still $299, even with the $200 discount. And the only things I would get for that is AmpliTube 5 MAX (have AT4 MAX), the T-Racks Tape Machines, and that ARC System.

Have everything else already, so that's a bit more than I'm willing to pay.

• Like 3

I seen the Sunset Studio reverb when it first came out for 199.00? For a guy with dozens of decent reverbs already I didn't fancy myself getting it.

At this price though it was a ...wait for it.......................no brainer. I used it on my last project. TBH I could care less what it mimics or who used it or what albums were made at that studio. To me that's all tinsel.

It actually SOUNDS very nice with some wonderful go to presets. That's what matters.

Well worth the dough 👍🏻

• Like 4

On 5/2/2021 at 10:39 AM, abacab said:

TS3 MAX in my cart is still $299, even with the $200 discount. And the only things I would get for that is AmpliTube 5 MAX (have AT4 MAX), the T-Racks Tape Machines, and that ARC System.

Then wait for a sale of the things you want. It will come around!!

4 hours ago, Starise said:

It actually SOUNDS very nice with some wonderful go to presets. That's what matters.

Well worth the dough 👍🏻

I waited for it too. Didn't pay full price. 

Working on a song that I am using Jamstix 4 on and just couldn't get the drums sounding like I wanted. Weak in some areas, fine in others. Slapped this on them with Live Studio 1 setting (with the mix and pre-delay adjusted) and it's just what I was looking for!

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Then wait for a sale of the things you want. It will come around!!

I already have what I want. The short list of missing items are things I could care less about, so not even for $29 would I be tempted... much less for $299, LOL! 😂

• Like 1