IK Sunset Studio Reverb

cclarry

I have UAD's Ocean Way Studio plugin which is very similar to IK Sunset Studios.

I prefer Sunset. It's not only the UI I like better, but the sound is there. Like someone said in a previous post, it does sound like a live room.

I didn't get it when it first came out, so I didn't pay full price. I got it with some kind of deal I don't even remember. But when I used it alongside/compared it to UAD Ocean Way, I realized I spent my money well.

$35 is no-brainer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This  plugin is really wonderful to use with various mics and voices. I've never entertained the though of owning it until I saw this post for the offer.

I loves the  presets offered,  set it,  add a little tweak and your off and running.

Read the SOS Magazine article about the plugin.

Great find Larry as usual ☺️

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

So I went to purchase this (because I'm a sucker) but there seems to be no paypal option. There's a box that says paypal but there is no actual button or link to click to use paypal. Anyone else seeing this?

I just checked and you're right.  It's always been there before but now is gone...

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Thanks for checking. I'm going to put in a support request.

27 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I just checked and you're right.  It's always been there before but now is gone...

It was there yesterday sing Chrome. I purchased SSSR and Leslie with Paypal on two seperate purchases.

Rocky

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

So I went to purchase this (because I'm a sucker) but there seems to be no paypal option. There's a box that says paypal but there is no actual button or link to click to use paypal. Anyone else seeing this?

It's $50.00 everywhere, you can always go to a site that is offering a Paypal payment.

Sweetwater     IKmultemedia    ProAudioStar