Casbah - video

bjornpdx

I'm starting to really like DaVinci Resolve.  Resolve has what they call the Fusion page for doing intricate effects, but I'm not using that here, just doing some easy effects similar to how they're done in Vegas.

I used clips from our trip to Paris a few years ago and some clips I downloaded from Pixabay. Also, some images from NASA and I made some jpg images in Photoshop. There's no theme or anything. I just put in effects that I thought looked good.

Thanks for listening/comments.

• Like 5

Bjorn  , Very cool . The song had some Very nice sounds evoking different feelings. There were also some great visuals on the video. I really liked the white outlined effect. After I get a better grasp on audio I'd like to learn a little about video. I'm sure there's a Lot more to it than  "meets the eye"    Great job ..  mark

• Like 1

Wookie - I'm not familiar with the album Passion. Sounds intriguing enough to check out. Thx
Jack C - I had to listen to it again and yeah I guess it is a bit spooky.
Mark  - Thanks. A song can be so-so but if you put it to a video somehow it sounds much better!
Doug - Thanks. We went to the Louvre a couple of times. Amazingly huge museum and complicated to find things. We got lost several times.
Jesse -  Thanks. I think I'm getting pretty good at the special effects but the hard part is coming up with a visual story. Which I'm still working on.
Makke - Thanks. Appreciate the comment.

• Like 1

Bjorn . . . this was very fascinating to watch and listen to, feels like I just went on a journey, and the musical ambience you've recorded here is very professional  . . . I found it very dream like, with lots of interesting twists and unexpected imagery . . . enjoyed it very much !

• Like 1