PA Announce Gigperformer 4 to be released in June

cclarry

Wonder how PA will deal with the upgrade path (assuming they offer the product).

Straight from GP website those that bought it since March 1st get the upgrade for free.   But says if you bought from PA, then to see PA for upgrade info.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Wonder how PA will deal with the upgrade path (assuming they offer the product).

Straight from GP website those that bought it since March 1st get the upgrade for free.   But says if you bought from PA, then to see PA for upgrade info.

I bought my PA version for $69 on March 13th.  So we'll see what happens...

Plugin Alliance is really making waves recently. 

Maybe after enough paid upgrades come out for the things we've been buying dirt cheap on sale from PA, it'll make sense to take up their subscription so we are covered for future updates.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

Hi guys,

Yes, Plugin Alliance edition should be there in June, as well.

I think we are looking for insight into the upgrade path and if it will match Gig Performer's tiers based on date of purchase and price points.

The Plugin Alliance edition is (almost) completely independent, they'll have their own pricing options, subscription models, bundles, and other stuff that you used to see from them (vouchers, sales, etc.).

What you see in the first post applies to the regular edition of Gig Performer.