Morten Saether

Reference Guide PDF now available [Updated 10-Nov-2020]

Wow, I am impressed how quickly the reference guide has been updated 😊! Many thanks to the development team!

• Like 2

Fantastic! Just started using Cakewalk and have been searching fruitlessly for just this sort of info in book form on Amazon, eBay and everywhere else!. That's 2021 taken care of!

Does anyone out there know how to do a word search in the lovely reference manual?  I knew at one time but have forgotten.  Thank you in advance for your help.

8 minutes ago, Archie Newton said:

Does anyone out there know how to do a word search in the lovely reference manual?  I knew at one time but have forgotten.  Thank you in advance for your help.

I just open it via the URL  in a tab in Firefox and do a Ctl-F. Works great.

Oh Yesssss.....thanks so much you don't know how hard it has been for me to find an answer to this question.  Bless you and thank you.  You have made me very very happy tonight......archie

1 hour ago, Archie Newton said:

I downloaded the file and use SumatraPDF (much lighter weight than Adobe Reader) to view it.

And the ubiquitous Ctrl-F works as it does in most Windows programs.