Reference Guide PDF now available [Updated 4-Jan-2022]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Archie Newton said:

Does anyone out there know how to do a word search in the lovely reference manual?  I knew at one time but have forgotten.  Thank you in advance for your help.

I downloaded the file and use SumatraPDF (much lighter weight than Adobe Reader) to view it.

And the ubiquitous Ctrl-F works as it does in most Windows programs.

• Like 2

• Morten Saether changed the title to Reference Guide PDF now available [Updated 20-May-2021]
On 1/10/2021 at 12:26 AM, RobertWS said:

I downloaded the file and use SumatraPDF (much lighter weight than Adobe Reader) to view it.

And the ubiquitous Ctrl-F works as it does in most Windows programs.

I too use SumatraPDF . Its much better than Adobe Reader.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 1:42 PM, NOLAGuy said:

Reference Guide PDF now available [Updated 20-May-2021]

Does this mean there is a an updated version of the 2021 Manual dated May 20, 2021? The version number listed is 27.04.00

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 2:42 PM, Archie Newton said:

Does anyone out there know how to do a word search in the lovely reference manual?  I knew at one time but have forgotten.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Whichever PDF viewer you use should have a search function (usually a magnifying glass icon) that you can use. Also if you start at the beginning of the document you’ll find that the table of contents has links to major subjects which in turn will also have hyperlinks to more specific info as you drill down. 

As for when you’re working in Cakewalk by Bandlab itself you can select to use Online help (in the last of the top row of m,ends) which will give you access to areas of information connected to the area highlighted on the current screen view you have. The online version is also always up to date whereas the PDF is updated annually or thereabouts. All the best.

3 hours ago, Michael Vogel said:

The online version is also always up to date whereas the PDF is updated annually or thereabouts. All the best.

Since its reintroduction, the pdf is updated regularly. Most times very close to the version release date.

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2021 at 12:51 AM, scook said:

Since its reintroduction, the pdf is updated regularly. Most times very close to the version release date.

Good to know about the change. My last info on the update frequency was actually from a post of yours but that was quite some time ago. I don’t remember how long ago that was.  

• Morten Saether changed the title to Reference Guide PDF now available [Updated 4-Jan-2022]