Tone 2 Icarus 2

cclarry

Today we are totally excited to introduce a new member of the Tone2 Product Family to you.

The High-End Synthesizer-Workstation Icarus2 is one of the most versatile and powerful synthesizers ever built. With 54 different synthesis methods, it boasts a gigantic sonic range. The audio-engine is not only able to create all classic synthesizer sounds, it also can produce a vast range of fresh new sounds.

The innovative '3D wavetable synthesis', which is exclusive to Icarus2, creates a new dimension of sounds with dynamic expression and acoustic movement.

tremely mighty oscillator section, MSEGs, a collection of 1600 production-ready sounds created by professional designers and more!

However, the synth still remains very easy to use. A comfortable interface with drag & drop support gives you instant help, visual feedback and immediate acoustic results. The award-winning audio engine offers high-end sound quality and extreme flexibility with low demands on your CPU.

Icarus2 is available as of now for $ 169 as boxed product and as download from Best Service.

https://www.bestservice.com/icarus2.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks really interesting.

I love the wavetable editor in the original icarus - I use that to make wavetables for my other wavetable synths. I prefer the results with the re-synthesis in that vs serum.

Just checked my email and seems it launched back in October 2020 so I guess this is a best service new addition rather than a new product.

Edited by Paul_in_wales

43 minutes ago, Paul_in_wales said:

Just checked my email and seems it launched back in October 2020 so I guess this is a best service new addition rather than a new product.

I could’ve sworn I already had Icarus 2 but that first sentence made me double check hehe

Jason makes a great NKS implementation for Icarus 2.  Highly recommended.

https://freelancesoundlabs.com/index.php/downloads/komplete-kontrol-vst-packs/item/226-icarus-nks-browser-for-komplete-kontrol-maschine