Deleting across multiple tracks?

Hi,

I created a comprehensive template (about 25 tracks with multiple settings) so I could get going quickly on my new projects. But I am having a strange issue with the said template. When I have different materials recorded in different tracks and I tried to delete a few bars of only one track using the Track View, the same number of bars get also deleted in ALL the other tracks recorded in the project. I did check and only the intended Track is selected when applying the deletion.

Then I tried to replicate the above 'error' but this time starting with a plain/empty template in CbB but everything worked as expected.

So obviously there is a problem with my template but I don't know what it is.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Michael

1 minute ago, Michael Richard said:

Hi,

I created a comprehensive template (about 25 tracks with multiple settings) so I could get going quickly on my new projects. But I am having a strange issue with the said template. When I have different materials recorded in different tracks and I tried to delete a few bars of only one track using the Track View, the same number of bars get also deleted in ALL the other tracks recorded in the project. I did check and only the intended Track is selected when applying the deletion.

Then I tried to replicate the above 'error' but this time starting with a plain/empty template in CbB but everything worked as expected.

So obviously there is a problem with my template but I don't know what it is.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Michael

Sounds like you've got Ripple Edit switched on:
image.png.34e29421eb9de301f148ee3d34c7b9bd.png