Documentation is broken

10 hours ago, jonathan boose said:

I explained earlier why I don't use Firefox.

Firefox hasn't used RealPlayer in at least a decade. They too decided it was best to dump it. If you are "punishing" Firefox for having once used RealPlayer, you are fighting a battle long since won.

Tip: since you are using Chromium-derived Edge, and concerned about security, I recommend Brave, which is a Chromium-derived browser oriented toward privacy, security, and speed. I've been using it as my default browser for a couple of months and like it lot.  It delivers on the speed for sure.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bdickens said:

Yep.

And my Dad went to his grave with a grudge against Whataburger.

Meanwhile, they get millions and millions of orders correct all the time. Not to mention that they are hands down the best fast food burger in existence.

I'm going to have to take your word for it since I would have to travel hundreds of miles to try  a Whataburger.

10 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Firefox hasn't used RealPlayer in at least a decade. They too decided it was best to dump it. If you are "punishing" Firefox for having once used RealPlayer, you are fighting a battle long since won.

Tip: since you are using Chromium-derived Edge, and concerned about security, I recommend Brave, which is a Chromium-derived browser oriented toward privacy, security, and speed. I've been using it as my default browser for a couple of months and like it lot.  It delivers on the speed for sure.

Thanks for the tip, Starship Krupa. 

The main reason I use Edge is that it seems to be the default Win 10 uses for downloading large files including the OS itself. I use it out of habit, same as Opera.

• 1 year later...