Fxpansion buyout-Upgrade from BFD 2 to BFD 3-49.00

Starise

Fxpansion was bought out by inmusic brands.

They are offering upgrade pricing from older Fxpansion products to BFD 3 for 49.00. See email.  The new license manager does not uninstall the old Fxpansion license manager. Looks like I lost my ziljian SP-1 kit in migrating over to the new license manager. There are a lot of older products no longer supported with this move. Major bummer. At the very least they should have maintained  older products as a download option for customers who bought them. That means if I switch computers and want a fresh download it will no longer be available for BFD ECO/BFD 2. The Fxpansion site is still operational for the time being. The only thing that carried over is BFD3.

They are offering a free expansion pak to those wgho update BFD 3. So far I haven't seen how to get it. Good luck in keeping your older Fxpansion products.

Dear BFD customer,

We’re excited to announce that the brand new BFD website is now live! To celebrate, BFD is offering a free Expansion Pack for all BFD3 users who move their account to the new site.

We have a simple migration process which you can use to transfer your eligible BFD products from your fxpansion.com user account over to an inMusic Profile on the new website. This process will ensure continued support and access to downloads for your BFD products.

In addition to a free Expansion Pack for existing users, the BFD team also have a brand new version of BFD3 (v3.4), which can be downloaded from your new inMusic Profile once you’ve completed the migration steps.

You will get a follow up email explaining how to redeem your free expansion pack.

The BFD migration process takes less than a minute. Click here to begin!